Request For Funds

Please Note: The child you are requesting funds for must be adjudicated dependent in Mohave County and all requests for funds must be pre-approved by the CASA Council. If you are requesting a clothing allowance, please make sure you have first checked with the DCS Case Manager to see if there are funds available.

If not, proceed with your request to CASA Council. If you are awarded funds you must provide a receipt for the goods or services purchased with those funds to the CASA Council. NO receipts means NO further request. Additionally, per form, please only submit your request and details for one child.

For any questions or concerns please contact us
or call Ron Stephan at (928) 279-2100 or Beverly Siemens at (530) 632-5567.